Nick Fernando and Brendan O' Neill, two of my classmates, are planning to do graphic design. I think it would be interesting to work with them. We could possibly create a campaign to advertise something. It's all up in the air right now, so I'll see where this takes me.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Senior Project #1
After some contemplating, I decided that I really want to do photography for the mentoring project of my Senior Project. I asked Ms. Robbins if she could refer me to a mentor. She mentioned one of her friends, Andy Lin, who is a photographer that she met through her modeling. One of my classmates, Clarissa Yaw, and I are going to contact her soon and see if he's available. I still have to figure out what I want to do for my volunteering. I want to photograph marine mammals on beaches and raise awareness for environmental protection, but that seems a little far-fetched. I don't know what organization I would work with. American Cancer Society's Relay for Life is also an option, but I have to figure out what volunteering I would be able to. I'll talk to Allison Harrer, who is a staff partner for South San Francisco's Relay, and see what I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment