Total time: 9 hours
Brendan, Clarissa, Nick, and I discussed our project a little more and tried sketching out a logo for our website. Nick liked the idea of having a circular logo, so we tried going with that. So far, we have a general sketch of what we like, so we're going to try to develop that more.
Clarissa and I also need to get started on the volunteer portion of our project. Clarissa's going to contact Mrs. Yee and Mrs. Hui, two cancer survivors who are also her family friends, and hopefully they will be willing to schedule and interview with them. A lot of our project is up in the air right now, so we really have to start pushing ourselves to get working on it.
Clarissa, Nick, Brendan, and I are meeting up at my house later to finalize the logo.
No comments:
Post a Comment