Time spent: 0 hours
Total time: 28 hours
Today, I met with Mrs. Oh, my classmate Esther Oh's mom. We were supposed to interview her right after school, but Clarissa had all of her lighting equipment, Nick had detention, and Emily and I aren't ready with cameras. It was just a miscommunication amongst the group, so we have to make sure it doesn't happen again. I felt bad because she came to school for us, but we weren't able to accomodate her. Instead of totally skipping out on the interview, Emily and I met her in her car and apologized. She said it was okay and that she was busy all next week, so we just invited her to come to Relay, and maybe we would be able to photograph and interview her there. I think I handled the situation professionally, but it was still unforgiveable. Next time, we have to make sure that everyone is able to fulfill their tasks.
No comments:
Post a Comment